Opens March 2018 for 2018 season
$30 Discount for 2nd and 3rd child.
Fee Schedule for Football:
- $385 if registered by 5/1, $415 if registered by 6/1,$450 if registered by 7/1, $490 after 7/1.
- 76ers:$255 if registered by 5/1, $285 if registered by 6/1, $315 if registered by 7/1, $345 after 7/1.
- No separate jersey fee in 2017
- $100 minimum deposit to accompany registration forms
- If balance not paid by 7/1, then fee is post 7/1 rate.
Fee Schedule for Cheer:
- $325 if registered by 5/1, $365 if registered by 6/1, $390 if registered by 6/15. Cheer registration closes 6/15.
- Special rate for 6 & 7 year olds: $185 ($200 after 6/1)
- Cheer Fee includes uniform fee in now girls keep uniform!
- $100 minimum deposit
- If balance not paid by 6/15 then balance is based on highest registration rate.
- Note: If 6 years old, child must be in 1st grade. Applies to cheer only, not football.
- Open pdf via link below and save to a location on your computer (before completing). Name the file in this format: ChildLast.ChildFirst.pdf
- Complete the fillable pdf form and resave (refer to instructions on form)
- Upload application (use link below)
- New players also upload birth certificate. If easier, send photo to Register@CPCJF.org
- Pay Online using Click to Pay Now button (below)
Mailing/Delivery Address: CPCJF, 11930 Slater Ave NE, #100, Kirkland, WA 98034 (not school or church)
Q: Can I pay by Check?
A: Yes, mail to CPCS at above address and make note on memo line:
CPCJF Reg: Child Name
Q: Can I pay partial payment?
A: Yes, you will receive an email invoice for the balance. $100 minimum deposit. Balance due July 1st. Initial deposit and completed forms & birth certificate locks in registration rate. If forms or birth cert received after fee increase date, then new rate applies.
Q: Am I guaranteed a roster slot if I submit forms?
A: As long as registration is open at a certain level and there is roster room on the team your child will be placed on a team. The earlier you submit the better. There are no tryouts. Registrations and payment qualifies your child for a team if there is roster room.
Q: Can I request my son to be on a friend’s team?
A: Assuming they are at same level, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com. We accommodate this request about 80% of the time. If there is only one team at a certain level it is guaranteed, if there are two teams we must comply with league rules to make sure teams are balanced.